SAN CARLOS (KRON) – Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar held a meet and greet in San Carlos Thursday evening.
The Minnesota senator took the stage in front of more than 450 people at the Devil’s Canyon Brewery in San Carlos.
She was first introduced by the mayor of Redwood City.
Many folks say they showed up simply because they were undecided about who they’re going to vote for in the 2020 presidential race.
She is one of three women running for president.
- Flying Tails: Napa County rescue organization makes animals’ lives comfortable
- Redwood City school officials prepare for coronavirus
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed moves forward with safe injection site
- Vallejo cold case murder solved nearly 50 years later
- Tokyo Disneyland temporarily closed due to coronavirus outbreak