SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Make sure to have your headlights and wipers on as you make your Friday morning commute.
A Dense Fog Advisory remains in effect through 8 a.m. today for San Francisco, the North Bay Valleys, and all coastal areas.
Weather officials are warning of limited visibilities a quarter miles or less.
Remember to use your low beam headlights, maintain a safe following distance, and allow extra time to reach your destination.
Morning temperatures will remain in the upper 50’s with showers becoming increasingly likely later in the day with daytime highs remaining mostly in the upper 50’s with just a few low 60’s.
Clearing is expected this afternoon, with the weekend bringing sunshine and pleasant conditions before a slight chance of showers in the evening.
After Saturday, you can expect a few more dry days ahead to finish the weekend and start the next work week.
Latest News Headlines:
- Contra Costa businesses hope county moves out of most restrictive tier
- Bay Area leaders push for more equitable vaccine distribution
- Oakland parents push for schools to reopen as soon as possible
- Berkeley elementary schools prepare to reopen for in-person learning
- San Francisco’s employment opportunities dropped 50% in 2020, data shows