SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Expect some visibility issues on your Thursday morning commute due to some dense fog that has made its way into the Bay Area.
The layer of fog has also brought on some muggy conditions and fairly warm temperatures compared to yesterday morning.
Make sure to have your headlights and wipers on and expect some slowdowns due to the fog.
After a foggy start to the morning, skies will gradually clear and offer more sunshine into the afternoon.
High temperatures inland will be hot again in the 80’s and 90’s, while fog at the coast will keep parts of the Bay closer to the water in the 60’s and 70’s.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man accused of shining blue laser at CHP plane arrested in Solano County
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple continues leaving neighbors concerned