Butte County deputies have arrested two people in connection with a burglary of a Cal Fire station during the Camp Fire.
Robert DePalma and William Erlbacher, of Concow, were arrested on felony counts, ranging from car theft to looting.
Bail is set at $250,000 each.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE