Enrique Pina of Walnut Creek is under arrest on seven counts of felony child molestation.
Pina, who is an employee of the Palmer School in Walnut Creek, is being held on 12 million dollars bail.
The Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Department arrested the 71 year old Monday after detectives received a report about alleged acts of molestation of a minor.
The victim in this case is not linked to the school.
- CHP: TODDLER KILLED IN VALLEJO CRASH; DAD ARRESTED FOR DUI
- MOM FACES POSSIBLE JAIL TIME FOR TAKING PHONE FROM DAUGHTER
- WATCH: MOUNTAIN LION CASUALLY WALKS THROUGH SAN MATEO
- ELIZABETH SMART’S KIDNAPPER HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON
- RESTAURANT GETS LOBSTERS HIGH BEFORE THEY’RE KILLED