SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — We’re not going to lead you on — if you haven’t made a reservation, you’d be hard pressed to find a table here at Boulevard.
Popular on any night of the week, but especially now. Boulevard is named to Trip Advisors top 25 romantic restaurants in the U.S. — and you can see why.
One couple is celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary, though you don’t necessarily have to be lovey-dovey.
One group of ladies is taking their mom out for a birthday dinner.
Boulevard is more than a quarter-century old and is known as the special occasion place. Peter, the gentle general manager, will be there to greet you.
Maybe it’s the intimate atmosphere, the personal charm of the wait staff or the savvy sommeliers.
The inspired chef, award-winning Nancy Oakes, is hands on creating new spins on American cuisine.
So next time you want to make your own celebration, you know a place that makes every occasion special.
If you have a restaurant, cafe or bar that you would like to see featured, click here.
- SAUSALITO MUDSLIDE DESTOYS HOME, INJURES WOMAN
- HERO LYFT DRIVER RESCUES TODDLER FOUND WANDERING SANTA ROSA
- WATCH: AC TRANSIT BUS DRIVES THROUGH FLOODED ROADWAY
- PHOTOS: POWERFUL STORM CAUSES WIDESPREAD DAMAGE IN BAY AREA
- INTERACTIVE RADAR: TRACK THE RAIN ACROSS THE BAY AREA