SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Rows of fresh made macaroons. Stacks of every possible chocolate.
Meet the woman behind the name of the shop: Ginger Elizabeth of Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates in San Francisco’s Cow Hollow neighborhood.
She’s been baking sweets since she was a teen and even impressed the likes of food legend Julia Child.
Ginger Elizabeth makes everything by hand with fresh organic ingredients and a french flourish.
KRON4’s Vicki Liviakis taste tested her way through the shop – call it research in picking the perfect sweet.
From ice cream hand pies, to a pink confection made especially for mom — some treats too pretty to eat, but each making the perfect treat for Mother’s Day.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WHY UBER AND LYFT DRIVERS ARE GOING ON STRIKE
- MAN ARRESTED IN RICHMOND FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN
- VIDEO: PRINCE HARRY, MEGHAN MARKLE INTRODUCE BABY BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO BANS CASHLESS STORES
- ILLEGAL DUMPING ON THE RISE IN SAN JOSE