SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- For those of us caffeine fiends, there's nothing better than a good cup of coffee.
Coughing up three, four or even five bucks is not out of the question, but how much would you pay for a really really good cup of coffee?
“It’s only going to set you back $75 for the best coffee in the world.”
Meet Heather Perry of Klatch Coffee.
She's the two time U.S. champion barista and she knows what it takes to make the best coffee in the world.
The bean is called Geisha from Panama.
It goes for $803 per pound - wholesale.
Coffee lovers can get a one-time taste for themselves at Klatch Coffee in San Francisco.
How good is it?
KRON4’s Vicki Liviakis offered up a sip to a fellow coffee lover.
That's about $5 dollars per sip.
Otherwise, you can always order up an outstanding brew of a delicious Central American bean - for a fraction of the cost and it's a full cup any day of the week.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET'S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE