SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The kitchen at One Market in San Francisco is heating up.
In addition to the usual delicious menu items, customers can order dishes made just for Black History Month.
Chef Mark Dommen is teaming up with Chef David Lawrence of 1800 fame.
It’s a collaboration between both chefs featuring a mouthwatering four course menu.
To pair with the special dishes, Wine Director Tonya Pitts has hand picked incredible wines made by African American winemakers like a beautiful Napa red – from Darjean Jones.
It’s a delicious way to experience dining traditions new and old.
You can toast your way through Black History Month right on through Feb. 28 at One Market.
To sweeten up the experience, 10 percent of your prix fixe menu will be donated to the Museum of the African Diaspora.
- FALLING CONCRETE SHUTS DOWN RICHMOND-SAN RAFAEL BRIDGE
- GAS LINE EXPLOSION SPARKS MASSIVE FIRE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- FDA: DEADLY CANCEL LINKED TO BREAST IMPLANTS
- VIDEO: MAN STOPS ON BUSY HWY, SHOOTS SCHOOL BUS DRIVER IN HEAD
- MAN THREW METH-FUELED ‘DEATH PARTY’ FOR HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE DIED