SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A new name for the ballpark and a new San Francisco restaurant is just a baseball’s throw away.
Brixton is taking over the space left by Paragon and it’s hopping with sports fans and locals alike.
Brixton is dotted with rock and roll memorabilia and also a nod to the Giants’ with a Barry Bonds bobblehead.
It’s serving up anything but standard ballpark fare.
Chef Banks White is kicking out mouth watering dishes like exotic short ribs, spot on mac cheese and a char-grilled lamb sandwich.
Most come in for the all-star Brixton burger deluxe and to wash it all down with a cool craft beer.
There are any number of beverages for the cocktail crowd.
Whether you’re celebrating a win or crying in your beer, Brixton is a home run.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE