The founder of Virgin Atlantic Airlines is back in the Bay Area in a big way.
Richard Branson opened up Virgin Hotels – San Francisco. In the city that’s known to party, the new Virgin Hotel is making a splash.
Opening night, complete with dazzling drag queens, Branson look-alikes and boy band’s Lance Bass — The real Branson arrived in a burning man bus.
Inside, non-stop music with dancing dj’s, bartenders behind the bar and on top of it.
Virgin’s Raul Leal, alongside Sir Richard Branson, talking about big plans for Virgin Hotels, Virgin cruises, maybe even a Virgin dating app, eventually.
You could say things are looking up.
The new San Francisco Virgin hotel is on Terra Firma but don’t be surprised if the next Virgin Hotel is on another planet.
Of course, you’re going to need to take Virgin Galactic to get there.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY