DMV officials say the Corte Madera office was closed late Tuesday due to a plumbing issue.
The office remains closed Wednesday while repairs are being made.
Officials say a sign was posted on the door informing the public the office was closed, and that closure was also posted on their website.
Officials add that signs are still posted Wednesday as repairs continue to be made.
All other offices remain open for business.
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- HORSE SEEKS REFUGE IN SWIMMING POOL DURING CAMP FIRE
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- SEARCH FOR CAMP FIRE VICTIMS INTENSIFIES IN PARADISE