SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A dog that was stolen outside a San Francisco grocery store four months ago has been found.
Jackson, a five-year-old miniature Australian Shepherd, was stolen on December 14, 2019 outside of the Good Life grocery store in Bernal Heights.
His owner, Emilie Talermo, tells KRON4 he is at a shelter in Los Angeles and she will get him back tonight.
Talermo gained attention across the Bay Area when she hired a pilot to fly a banner over the city to help find him.
She also offered a reward of more than $7,000 for the dog’s safe return.
Check back for updates
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19