SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A dog that was stolen outside a San Francisco grocery store four months ago has been found.
Jackson, a five-year-old miniature Australian Shepherd, was stolen on December 14, 2019 outside of the Good Life grocery store in Bernal Heights.
His owner, Emilie Talermo, tells KRON4 he is at a shelter in Los Angeles and she will get him back tonight.
Talermo gained attention across the Bay Area when she hired a pilot to fly a banner over the city to help find him.
She also offered a reward of more than $7,000 for the dog’s safe return.
Check back for updates
- Santa Clara County approves $350M to build more affordable housing
- FBI San Francisco announces new strategies to combat hate crimes
- These are the counties that had the highest support for Newsom’s recall: final state numbers show
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- Suspect arrested for string of violent crimes in San Francisco