SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — It’s another record-breaking hot day for San Francisco.
Downtown San Francisco hit 89 degrees — breaking the old record for this day of 88 degrees that was set in 1985.
Temperatures are expected to continue climbing.
Downtown San Francisco nearly broke a record Sunday — it was on par with a 91-degree record set back in 1986.
Weather at the San Francisco International Airport, however, broke a 1986 record, with temperatures reaching 92-degrees Sunday.
For current conditions in your area, go to KRON4’s Weather Center.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW