SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Dolores Park in San Francisco saw several visitors on Easter Sunday despite statewide stay-at-home orders.
Photos captured dozens of people fill Dolores Park.
Groups are seen sitting on the grass, picnicking and relaxing.
As of April 12, San Francisco has a total of 872 confirmed cases and 14 deaths.
The Bay Area is nearing 5,000 cases of COVID-19 and has reported 139 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses