SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Dolores Park in San Francisco saw several visitors on Easter Sunday despite statewide stay-at-home orders.
Photos captured dozens of people fill Dolores Park.
Groups are seen sitting on the grass, picnicking and relaxing.
As of April 12, San Francisco has a total of 872 confirmed cases and 14 deaths.
The Bay Area is nearing 5,000 cases of COVID-19 and has reported 139 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- 44 states experiencing high levels of respiratory illness
- With Iger’s return, some Disney fans want the park reservation system gone
- Mass power outage in North Carolina being investigated as ‘criminal occurrence’
- The science of gift wrapping explains why sloppy is better
- Massive, very rare sunfish washes ashore in North Carolina