SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Dolores Park in San Francisco saw several visitors on Easter Sunday despite statewide stay-at-home orders.
Photos captured dozens of people fill Dolores Park.
Groups are seen sitting on the grass, picnicking and relaxing.
As of April 12, San Francisco has a total of 872 confirmed cases and 14 deaths.
The Bay Area is nearing 5,000 cases of COVID-19 and has reported 139 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- California crowns first transgender Miss San Francisco
- Bicyclist killed in San Jose hit-and-run
- 1 person with ‘life-threatening’ injuries after stabbing in San Jose
- Marin native hits game-winning free throw to send SDSU to Final Four
- Passenger detained at LAX after opening plane’s emergency exit, deploying slide: police