SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The Warriors confirmed Wednesday night that an employee at their Oakland facility has tested positive for COVID-19.
This facility used to be the teams main headquarters.
Now the space is used for Warriors Youth Basketball and other community events.
In a statement, the team said the the facility will be temporarily closed to undergo a thorough sanitation and the virtual youth basketball camp scheduled for this week will be postponed.
No other details have been released at this time.
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers