(KRON) – Evacuation orders in parts of Sonoma County have been downgraded to a warning or lifted on Wednesday afternoon.
Residents in the following areas are able to return home as orders have been LIFTED:
- Zone 4B: South of Westside Road to Millcreek Road within Zone 4
- Zone 7: All areas West of Healdsburg and Windsor. Throughout the Russian River Valley to Bodega Bay
- Zone 8A: North of Occidental Road within Zone 8.
- Zone 8B: Areas South of Occidental Road within Zone 8
- All areas within the Santa Rosa City limits including Zone 9 & Zone 10
These areas have been downgraded to an EVACUATION WARNING:
- Zone 1A: Area South of Canyon Road to Alexander Valley Road. West of Highway 128 to Highway 101.
- Zone 3A: Area South of Alexander Valley Road, East of Highway 101, and West of Highway 128, North of the fireline, Including all areas within the Healdsburg City Limit.
- Zone 3B: The Windsor town limits, including area North of Arata Lane.
- Zone 5A: Area East of Highway 101 and Fulton Road, West of Redwood Hill Road at Mark West Springs Road and the Zone 6 Boundary, North of Wood Road and Dennis Lane, South of E. Shiloh Road and the fire line.
- Zone 6: Areas North and East of Santa Rosa City limit. East to Sonoma County/Napa County Line and South of the Zone 5B Border
These areas remain under an EVACUATION ORDER:
- Zone 1B: West of Lake County Line, North and East of Highway 128. South of Cloverdale, East of Asti Road/Geyserville Ave at Canyon Road. Including Asti Road.
- Zone 3C: Area South of Highway 128 and the fireline, East of Windsor Town limits, North of Faught Road at Shiloh Road and the Zone 5B boundary.
- Zone 5B: Area South of Highway 128 and Yellow Jacket Ranch Road, West of Highway 128 and the Zone 6 boundary to the Zone 3C boundary, including areas accessed East of Shiloh Ridge Road at Mayacama Club Drive.
For residents in places like Windsor were starting to make their way back home on Wednesday after orders were downgraded.
Law enforcement officials say those returning to a home that is blocked by a checkpoint will need valid identification to access the road to your home.