SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Dozens of grocery store workers have died from COVID-19 despite precautions being taken.
Now some people, including union leaders and worker experts are suggesting it might be time for grocery stores to ban people from coming inside.
KRON4 spoke with John Logan, a professor and director of labor and employment studies at San Francisco State University about his take on grocery stores amid the pandemic.
Latest News Headlines:
- Another huge blow to US workers expected in May jobs report
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death
- New video of San Francisco police arresting man in January raises concerns