SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Dozens of grocery store workers have died from COVID-19 despite precautions being taken.
Now some people, including union leaders and worker experts are suggesting it might be time for grocery stores to ban people from coming inside.
KRON4 spoke with John Logan, a professor and director of labor and employment studies at San Francisco State University about his take on grocery stores amid the pandemic.
Latest News Headlines:
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- Homicide investigation underway in Berkeley