SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Dozens of grocery store workers have died from COVID-19 despite precautions being taken.
Now some people, including union leaders and worker experts are suggesting it might be time for grocery stores to ban people from coming inside.
KRON4 spoke with John Logan, a professor and director of labor and employment studies at San Francisco State University about his take on grocery stores amid the pandemic.
Latest News Headlines:
- BLM mural painted in downtown Oakland featuring recent graduate
- California bans singing in places of worship amid pandemic
- San Francisco police search for two stolen dogs
- Man shoots and kills dog for ‘barking excessively’
- FL Sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt