SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) — Face coverings will be mandatory for all VTA riders beginning May 4, according to the Santa Clara County Health Officer’s extension of the shelter-in-place order.
Anyone boarding VTA vehicle must wear a face covering and continue to follow physical distancing requirements.
Bus and light rail operators are also required to wear face coverings while in their vehicles.
Latest News Headlines:
- George Floyd Protests: Thousands in San Francisco march in solidarity
- Protests more subdued after new charges in Floyd case
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge