FAIRFIELD (KRON) — A grandmother and her two grandchildren have been found safe after family said they hadn’t heard from them in days.
Sandra Young, 75, and her two grandchildren, 9-year-old Jayden Hill and 7-year-old Katalyhah Hill, were reported missing by family members, according to police.
The three were found by Pinole police around 9:30 a.m. on Thursday in the city of Pinole.
They are now reunited with their family.
Young last spoke with her sister on Sunday, but police say her family hadn’t contacted her since and began to worry when her car wasn’t at her Fairfield home.
Young and the children were considered to be at risk due to their age as well as Young’s medical conditions, according to police.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Alabama city removes Confederate statue without notice
- Twitter disables Trump campaign’s George Floyd video tribute
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon
- Buffalo police officers suspended after shoving 75-year-old protester
- JCPenney closing several California stores, 154 total this summer