RICHMOND (KRON) – Police arrested a man over the weekend for driving away during a traffic stop and possessing counterfeit money.
It happened Saturday morning in Richmond near S. 28th Street and Cutting Boulevard.
Police tried to pull the driver over for speeding but for three blocks, the driver kept driving at a high speed, authorities said.
When police finally caught up with the suspect, they discovered the 48-year-old’s driver license had been suspended and that he was on probation.
Police searched the vehicle and found fake 100’s, 50’s, and 20’s along with the printing equipment.
Latest News Headlines:
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- Suspect arrested for string of violent crimes in San Francisco
- Levee system’s integrity questioned as crews begin fixing more prominent breaches in South Texas
- More apprehensions at California ports of entry leads to ‘excruciating’ border waits for commuters
- Crews contain fire at Walnut Creek senior care facility