SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Are you in the market for a new home?
We’ve got a listing in San Francisco that may tickle your fancy.
Of course you’ll have to pay a pretty penny – but wouldn’t you if the home was one of San Francisco’s famous Painted Ladies?
The home located at 714 Steiner Street in the Alamo Square neighborhood is now up for sale for a cool $2.7 million.
The 3-bedroom and 2.5-bathroom home spans about 2,600 square feet and is 3 stories high.
It’s Victorian-style and was built back in the 1900s, boasting steep roofs with patterned surfaces.
This home is one of the 7 commonly referred to as “Postcard Row.”
You can learn more about the listing here.
- San Jose businesses call for permanent street closures for outdoor dining
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Alleged ‘boogaloo’ militia members charged in deaths of 2 officers
- California health officials expect less COVID-19 vaccines in coming weeks
- 6-year-old daughter helps save dad struck in Antioch hit-and-run