SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Are you in the market for a new home?
We’ve got a listing in San Francisco that may tickle your fancy.
Of course you’ll have to pay a pretty penny – but wouldn’t you if the home was one of San Francisco’s famous Painted Ladies?
The home located at 714 Steiner Street in the Alamo Square neighborhood is now up for sale for a cool $2.7 million.
The 3-bedroom and 2.5-bathroom home spans about 2,600 square feet and is 3 stories high.
It’s Victorian-style and was built back in the 1900s, boasting steep roofs with patterned surfaces.
This home is one of the 7 commonly referred to as “Postcard Row.”
You can learn more about the listing here.
- Rising from sick beds, COVID medics head back to front lines
- New learning program helps parents, students with new norm of classwork at home
- Contra Costa County man shops, delivers groceries to neighbors to assist with crisis
- Santa Rosa police warn enforcement action if people don’t follow stay-at-home orders
- Antioch students receive laptops, lunches during coronavirus pandemic