DUBLIN (KRON) – Felicity Huffman is reportedly turning herself into the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin for rigging her daughters SAT scores in the college admissions scheme, according to TMZ.
Oct. 25 is when Huffman is said to turn herself in and serve 14 days behind bars.
Dublin is a minimum-security, open-air facility.
Huffman will wear a jail uniform and won’t have much privacy, but she won’t be locked in her cell for her entire stay.
TMZ reports that she will have time for sunbathing, in addition to using the track.
- Police: 24-year-old arrested for stabbing victim multiple times in Fairfield
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- 2nd person in days killed by Mardi Gras float in New Orleans
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories