SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Six adults are displaced after a house fire in Noe Valley overnight Wednesday.
The San Francisco Fire Department also said one firefighter has a minor injury from the 2 a.m. fire on the 4200 block of 23rd St. It started in the garage.
By 2:30 a.m., a crew from PG&E arrived to secure a live electrical wire that officials say was causing a hazard. The fire department announced the fire was contained by 3:30 a.m.
- Djokovic’s temper flares up as he leaves Tokyo empty-handed
- Lollapalooza requiring masks at indoor spaces on final 2 days of music festival
- Trying Olympic year ends in disappointment for Simone Manuel
- Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic: 50th anniversary of women’s only tennis tournament
- Chipotle offering free guacamole on National Avocado Day – but there’s a catch