SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A firework explosion blew three windows out of a house in San Francisco Friday night, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The firework, described as being larger than an M-80, was set off in a drainpipe. The windows were blown out, but no injuries were reported.
The incident occurred at 197 Edinburgh St. in San Francisco.
No additional details have been made available at this time.
Check back for updates
Latest News Headlines:
- Man arrested following fatal shooting in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood
- Texas couple charged after infant son found dead in bucket of tar
- Structure, vegetation fire reported in Danville
- Pres. Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen