SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A firework explosion blew three windows out of a house in San Francisco Friday night, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The firework, described as being larger than an M-80, was set off in a drainpipe. The windows were blown out, but no injuries were reported.
The incident occurred at 197 Edinburgh St. in San Francisco.
No additional details have been made available at this time.
Check back for updates
Latest News Headlines:
- Republicans exhale after Mastriano passes on Pennsylvania Senate bid
- Why a crowded 2024 GOP field could clear the path for Trump – again
- Crews search for man submersed in Livermore lake: officials
- Here’s what’s in the deal to raise the debt ceiling
- 2 SF women arrested after $50K worth of merch stolen from Santa Rosa Sunglasses Hut: police