SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A firework explosion blew three windows out of a house in San Francisco Friday night, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The firework, described as being larger than an M-80, was set off in a drainpipe. The windows were blown out, but no injuries were reported.
The incident occurred at 197 Edinburgh St. in San Francisco.
No additional details have been made available at this time.
Check back for updates
Latest News Headlines:
- Massive summer travel demand drives skyrocketing costs
- Passenger dies during Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to Nashville
- Doubt about spam accounts could scuttle Twitter deal, Musk says
- Contra Costa College district extends mask requirement
- By mail, vote center or in-person: How to vote in the California primary election