BAY AREA (KRON) -- A series of storms are expected to hit the Bay Area next week, with showers beginning Monday -- bringing a possibility of mudslides and flooding across the area.
Once the rain begins Monday, the wet weather will likely continue into Wednesday with another storm rolling in the next day. The strongest storm is expected to hit Thursday across the state, increasing chances of flooding.
In urban areas, rainfall will likely be 4-7" between today and next Friday.
The North Bay and Santa Cruz Mountains could see rainfall levels reach as high as 10-15".
Track the upcoming storms with KRON4's interactive radar.
- ROOKIE OFFICER JUST TWO WEEKS INTO JOB SHOT, KILLED IN DAVIS
- KIDNAPPED TEEN JAYME CLOSS SAYS ABDUCTOR KILLED HER PARENTS
- GOFUNDME TO REFUND $20M IN DONATIONS MADE TO 'TRUMP WALL'
- 2 FEMALE ROOKIE OFFICERS SHOT, KILLED IN 2 DAYS
- TEEN DOES 'BIRD BOX CHALLENGE' WHILE DRIVING, ENDS POORLY