Pack your bags and get ready to set sail, Bay Area!
Carnival recently announced for the first time in its 46-year history that cruises will soon be offered out of San Francisco.
Starting in March 2020, cruises will include 4-night trips to Ensenada, Mexico and 5 and 6-night trips to Ensenada, Mexico, Catalina Island, and San Diego.
The voyages will also include 10 and 11-night Alaska cruises and a single 15-night Hawaii cruise that features stops at four islands, including Maui and Kauai.
If Mexico’s your style, the trips take sail during the spring and summer of 2020.
Alaska cruises are scheduled for summer 2020, while Hawaii cruises depart April 2020.
With the addition of San Francisco, Carnival will operate 19 ports in North America, including San Diego, Long Beach, California, Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, B.C..
- WIFE HEARS HUSBAND FATALLY HIT BY CAR OVER THE PHONE
- PRESIDENT SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER MAKING XMAS EVE FEDERAL HOLIDAY
- FRESNO MOM ARRESTED AFTER 8-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER KILLED BY TRAIN
- BAY AREA DRIVER TRIED TO AVOID BRIDGE TOLL USING CHICKEN WING LABEL
- HEARTWARMING: COUPLE ADOPTS 7 SIBLINGS OUT OF FOSTER CARE