SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Expect traffic delays (more than usual) on Thursday in San Francisco as former President Barack Obama visits for the annual Dreamforce conference.
Obama will be today’s keynote speaker at Salesforce’s annual conference, so there will be extra security around the Moscone Center.
Howard will be closed between 3rd and 4th Streets.
Other big keynote speakers this year include Apple CEO Tim Cook and Steph and Ayesha Curry.
Now in its 17th year, Dreamforce is the world’s largest software conference.
Friday is the last day of this year’s event.
KRON4’s Amy Larson is at Dreamforce to watch Obama’s speech. Follow along below:
Latest News Headlines:
- San Jose businesses call for permanent street closures for outdoor dining
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Alleged ‘boogaloo’ militia members charged in deaths of 2 officers
- California health officials expect less COVID-19 vaccines in coming weeks
- 6-year-old daughter helps save dad struck in Antioch hit-and-run