SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Children who rely on free meals at school are at risk of falling through the cracks during this coronavirus pandemic.
Although meals are still being offered, accessing that food is becoming a problem for families who aren’t sure where to go or when.
So a group of Stanford students are doing what they can to help out.
All the information is pulled from local school districts, nonprofits, and news outlets.
- WATCH: Unmasked people shouted out of grocery store by angry mob of masked shoppers
- After watching son graduate, Kentucky couple killed in wreck
- LIVE NOW: What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Face masks, temp checks ‘new norm’: Six Flags announces extensive safety measures for reopening
- Nike collabs with Ben & Jerry’s to create ‘Chunky Dunkys’