SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Children who rely on free meals at school are at risk of falling through the cracks during this coronavirus pandemic.
Although meals are still being offered, accessing that food is becoming a problem for families who aren’t sure where to go or when.
So a group of Stanford students are doing what they can to help out.
All the information is pulled from local school districts, nonprofits, and news outlets.
- Homicide suspect shot by Antioch police, taken to hospital
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- Video shows thieves ransacking Nike store in Southern California
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Tim Wakefield, former Red Sox pitcher, dies at 57