FREMONT, Calif. (BCN) – The Fremont Police Department responded Saturday morning to a report of graffiti on the exterior of Mission San Jose.
Fremont police report the suspect(s) sprayed “Native Land” with splatters of paint to simulate blood on the church.
The incident is being investigated and documented as a hate crime, police officials said.
In its report, Fremont PD emphasized the seriousness of such incidents, and said it is asking the Alameda County District Attorney to fully prosecute those found responsible.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Fremont Police Investigative Unit at 510-790-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
Latest News Headlines:
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers