FREMONT, Calif. (BCN) – Fremont police are investigating a collision that killed a
pedestrian Saturday night.
The collision was reported at 10:28 p.m. at Mission Boulevard and Ondina Drive, where officers found a man in the street and unresponsive.
They began life saving measures before Fremont fire personnel arrived, but the man was pronounced dead at 10:39 p.m.
It was the fourth fatal collision of 2020 in Fremont.
The driver in the collision remained at the scene and is cooperating with the investigation, police said. “At this point drugs and alcohol are not believed to be involved, but further investigation is
needed,” police said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact traffic investigator Snow at email@example.com or call (510) 790-6760.
- At home with Beethoven’s Second Symphony virtual concert
- San Pablo man arrested, suspected of hitting firefighter with car
- Inside the Bullpen – Oct. 24
- Political analyst discusses lessons learned from 2016 election
- Suspect wounded in San Leandro officer-involved shooting