UPDATE: He has been located, according to police.
FREMONT (KRON) – Police in Fremont continue to look for a missing 18-year-old with autism.
His name is Skye Coloma and police say he is non-verbal.
He went missing late Tuesday night in the area of Grimmer Boulevard and Paseo Padre Parkway.
He was last seen wearing earmuffs for sound protection, a white tank top, and basketball shorts.
If you see him, call police.
Latest News Headlines:
- Feds to investigate California bus rollover that killed 3
- Heading to Spring Training? Here are some adventures to enjoy while in Arizona
- Black Vines hosts 9th annual celebration: A Toast to Black Wineries and Diverse Art
- Adopt a senior dog in February with no fees at Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
- Boys, 13, charged with murder in Porterville library fire that killed 2 firefighters