OAKLAND (KRON) — KRON4’s Jason Dumas was at Warriors practice following the Game 1 win against the Portland Trail Blazers. Steve Kerr, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala all sat down for interviews.
Coach Steve Kerr remained mum on Kevin Durant’s injury status, only that there will be an update on Thursday.
Durant is out with a calf injury sustained against the Houston Rockets.
Klay Thompson talked about how he grew up a Trail Blazers fan. And the first time his dad, a former NBA player, took him to see Michael Jordan playing against Portland.
Andre Iguodala was asked what it was like to see Klay Thompson get “hyped.”
Iguodala joked that “it was kind of scary” but says it was great to see him get engaged.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED