SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — The Game Developers Conference set to be held in San Francisco next month has been canceled, according to the GDC website.
The event was going to be in March, but is now being postponed.
GDC officials said they have spent that past year preparing for the conference, but after close consultation with their partners in the game development industry — have decided to postpone the conference.
The event is expected to be rescheduled to sometime this summer.
Officials say they are working to finalize details and will share more information in the upcoming weeks.
Latest News Headlines:
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Tiger Woods thanks fans during crash recovery
- Real estate: What $500K gets you in Tampa vs. Cleveland
- Police: Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year