SANTA ROSA (KRON) - A man was stabbed Sunday afternoon and left with serious injuries and police believe the attack may be gang-related.
It happened around 12:53 p.m. in the 200 block of Carrillo Street.
The victim was taken to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police say he's a Hispanic man in his early 20s. They won't release his name at this time due to the violent nature of the crime.
There are no suspects in custody, but a reward up to $2,500 is being offered for information leading to an arrest.
Detectives believe the stabbing was a targeted incident.
- ROOKIE OFFICER JUST TWO WEEKS INTO JOB SHOT, KILLED IN DAVIS
- KIDNAPPED TEEN JAYME CLOSS SAYS ABDUCTOR KILLED HER PARENTS
- GOFUNDME TO REFUND $20M IN DONATIONS MADE TO 'TRUMP WALL'
- 2 FEMALE ROOKIE OFFICERS SHOT, KILLED IN 2 DAYS
- TEEN DOES 'BIRD BOX CHALLENGE' WHILE DRIVING, ENDS POORLY