ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — A gas leak closed roads in Alameda County and prompted evacuations Wednesday morning. It was resolved by 9:06 a.m.
The Alameda County Police Department tweeted that the 700 block of Eagle and Buena Vista Avenue, between Webster Street and Constitution Way, was closed to traffic at 8:30 a.m.
Pacific Gas and Electric crews handled the situation.
- Major internet outage reported across northeast U.S.
- Live: White House holds briefing before Biden outlines racial equity agenda
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter