A “shelter in place” was underway in Pinole near San Pablo Avenue and Appian Way due to a gas leak.
People in the area of San Pablo Avenue and Appian Way, Mariesta Road, and Alvarez Avenue were advised to shelter in place.
Police urged resident to not call 911 unless you need to report a life-threatening emergency.
An ‘all-clear’ was given from police just before 2 p.m.
For more information, contact Pinole Police Dispatch at 510-724-1111.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY