The Bay Area has overall been seeing some beautiful spring weather, with sunny skies and not a drop of rain in sight.
That all changes this week as wet weather returns to the forecast.
The start of the week won’t be too bad after the weekend came along with chilly conditions at times.
Skies will go from partly cloudy and mostly cloudy today to rainy by the middle of the week come Wednesday.
A late-season round of showers will close out the week ahead, with showers likely to linger on and off well into the start of the weekend.
Temperatures will peak regularly in the 60’s and 70’s.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH