Jury selection is expected to begin Monday for the two men charged in the Ghost Ship warehouse fire.
Derick Almena and Max Harris are on trial for the 2016 Oakland warehouse fire that killed 36 people.
Each is charged with 36 counts of involuntary manslaughter.
Last Thursday, prosecutors asked the two owners of the warehouse if they leased the warehouse to Almena and if they were in any way responsible for the fire.
The owners did not respond to any of the questions.
Today pools of potential jurors will come to court to fill out questionnaires.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA