The trial is underway for the two men charged in the deadly Ghost Ship warehouse fire that killed 36 people.
Derick Almena and Max Harris are each facing 36 counts of involuntary manslaughter for the 2016 fire.
The trial starts at 9 a.m. with a hearing on which testimony and evidence should be excluded from the case.
Jury selection is expected to follow that hearing.
The trial has been delayed several times.
It is expected to last at least two months.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION