The Google building in Mountain View was evacuated on Tuesday due to a suspicious package, police said.
But at around 5 p.m., police said the scene was clear. Nobody was hurt.
A Hazmat team has since determined that the substance found in an envelope was not dangerous.
Out of an abundance of caution, the building located in the 2600 block of Casey Avenue was evacuated.
No one was injured during the incident.
Normal building operations have since resumed.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4