SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Governor Gavin Newsom on Wednesday will be in San Francisco to tour the Transbay Terminal.
You can expect extra security around the area as the governor is hosting the governors of Maryland and Montana.
They will be in the city around 1 p.m. as part of a national summit on improving infrastructure.
The focus on today’s meeting is to talk about ways to eliminate red tape and integrate smart technology to build hubs like the Transbay Terminal.
- Thousands march across Golden Gate Bridge to show support for Black Lives Matter
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic
- Inmate cuts off part of his finger, mails it to newspaper to protest Indiana jail conditions