A threat was found written in a boys bathroom at California High School in San Ramon on Wednesday, according to school officials.
Around 11:20 a.m., graffiti was found in the World Language bathroom saying ‘Cal will be shot up 5/9. Final warning.’
The San Ramon Police, as well as the school administration, are investigating the threat.
An email was sent out to parents to keep them informed and said, ‘know that we are taking this very seriously.’
The email states ‘there is nothing more important to us than the safety of your students and the Cal High staff and campus.’
The school is thankful for the student who found and reported the graffiti immediately.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE