SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A Grand Princess cruise ship crewmember who was transferred off the ship last month and transferred to a San Francisco hospital has died, officials announced.
Hundreds of workers are currently still on board the cruise ship as part of a mandatory 14-day quarantine period, which ends tomorrow.
The ship is docked at its home port in San Francisco .
An emergency news conference will be held Friday by a coalition of unions, community groups, and health professions to address employee safety and testing.
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- North Bay wildfires: Air quality diminishing
- Fires in Sonoma County prompt evacuation orders
- MAP: Glass Fire Evacuation Orders in Napa County
- Santa Rosa evacuation centers moved to Petaluma