A grandmother was just getting off work when she and her Lyft driver were killed in a hit-and-run crash in San Francisco.
It happened early Sunday morning in the Bayview.
49-year-old Sela Araujo was the passenger in a Lyft vehicle when they were hit by a driver who ran a red light on 3rd Street at Paul Avenue.
The Lyft driver and Araujo both died at the scene.
The intersection where the crash happened is near the church where the grandmother worshipped.
Police are still looking for the hit-and-run driver.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE