ALAMEDA COUNTY (KRON) - A grass fire was burning near Livermore on Friday night.
But at around 10:30 p.m., the fire was extinguished.
The fire was burning off of 4 Patterson Rd. east of Livermore.
Two Alameda County fire engines are at the scene as well as one from the Livermore/Pleasanton Fire Department.
The area is known to have strong winds.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF 'SISTER, SISTER' ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE
Manning's late TD pass leads Giants...
Warriors' Stephen Curry to miss time...