SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – After a nearly 6-month closure due to the coronavirus outbreak, some San Francisco businesses will be able to resume outdoor operations Tuesday.
Businesses and services that can reopen outdoors include:
- Hair salons
- Nail salons
Gyms and fitness centers will be able to reopen on Sept. 9.
Only services where both clients and providers can wear face masks at all times will be allowed to resume.
To learn more about the amended reopening public health guidance, click here.
On Monday, indoor malls were given the green light to reopen in every Bay Area county except San Francisco and Alameda.
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Man arrested in SF Trump supporter assault
- Free COVID-19 testing at Union City BART station
- Two weeks away: These are the key dates heading to Election Day