HAYWARD, Calif. (KRON) — A Hayward homicide victim found in a car with gunshot wounds has been identified on Friday.
The Hayward Police Department said 33-year-old Vishal Sharma was found in the area of Santa Clara Street and Jackson Street shortly before 10 p.m. on Sept. 13, 2020. Police were called for a traffic incident report and found him dead in the car.
The investigation is ongoing and police are seeking information. Call Detective Purnell with tips at 510-293-7176.
- FDA approves first drug to treat COVID-19
- Pregnant woman killed in Berkeley drive-by shooting
- Beloved SF restaurant will reopen after shut down by pandemic
- Pleasanton grapples with growing homeless population
- CA lawmakers address conflicts of interest in police investigations