HAYWARD (KRON) – Hayward police are asking for your help in finding a missing “at-risk” teen last seen Monday night.
According to authorities, 18-year-old Alejandra Lopez was last seen walking near her home on the 1800 block of Florida Lane in Hayward around 9 p.m. on Sept. 9.
She was wearing a black sweatshirt, pants, and white shoes.
Alejandra is 4’9″, 180 pounds, with brown eyes, pink hair, and facial piercings.
If you see Alejandra, call Hayward PD’s Communications Center at 510-293-7000.
Latest News Headlines:
- WATCH: Mardi Gras 2020 Coverage on the Gulf Coast
- Bay Area native Sabrina Ionescu makes history just hours after speaking at Kobe Bryant memorial
- ‘Bachelor’ now casting seniors for new dating reality show
- How to get your free pancakes from IHOP on National Pancake Day today
- Donald Trump Jr. receives permit to hunt Alaska grizzly bear